How do I get him to break up with her?

There's a guy I'm REALLY into.

We talk EVERYDAY, and hang out at least once a week. We are always flirting, sometimes even sexually. But I know he would never actually DO anything with me because he has a girlfriend. He is completely devoted to her. She doesn't live here but they have been together for almost 3 years.

I don't know what to do. I want to be with him, not just sexually, I want a relationship.

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• This sounds like a great guy...not many out there like this, it may suck for you but put yourself in her shoes, instead of dwelling on him, you should hope that you find someone like that, because they're not that easy to come by

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't be a home-wrecker. Leave them alone. You're the reason women suck.

0|1
    1|0
    • I'm obviously not going to make him cheat or anything, dumbass.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA sorry that was funny.. but she does have a point, girls like you make the girls we are dating jealous.. btw chances are you are just a friend to him, flirting means pretty much nothing. I flirt with a lot of girls, friends, potential dates, girls in class, friends girlfriends... its fun, doesn't mean I'm into you at all though

• Ahaha.. did I say anything about cheating? Uhmm no. What I meant was women like you make having a serious relationship so difficult these days.. {DUMBASS}Your eloquence is refreshing sweetheart LOL!