Will getting drunker help me forget my first love?

Its been 7 months and he was my first heartbreak. I've been drinking with a heavy heart and when I went to sleep I had the worst dream. Him Nd his new girlfriend kissing on our schl bus. It hurt like hell and ruined my day before I started. Should I drink more to get over him..

31

Most Helpful Guy

• NO! You're under 18, you shouldn't be drinking at all, ESPECIALLY not to self-medicate yourself and try and get over an emotional situation. You're digging yourself into a hole that you don't want to be in. Sober up and deal with the heartbreak, don't try and cover it up with booze.
    If you start doing that kind of stuff now, you're in for a rough, troublesome future.

Most Helpful Girl

• No it wouldn't

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• NO drinking is very bad during a break up cause it makes you want to call him or you will have bad dreams about him like you said you had. and it starts a bad habit

• Everyone says not to drink and to ace your problems well face your problems and two weeks and drink the pain away now