My wife cheated on me, I found out, I cheated back. We broke up, got back together. She now wants to break up again?

It started like this my wife cheated on me I then she came out and told me about it I gave her a chance I asked her why she said I was not giving her attention I did everything wash cook clean you name it the only thing I'm not really a party or out door person she said I didn't take her out enough and that the other guy did, however I started taking her out I tried for three years only to find out she was in and out of the out side relationship. I got tired of it then I did the worst thing I could have ever done, I cheated back on her. Well she left went with the guy the very next day only to realize he wasn't what she thought he was, however while she was with him I stayed single for a while then I thought why should I suffer my self, thought she has him she wants a divorce so why should I suffer started dating when she realized what he really was, she left him and came back to me I accepted cause I really want mi marriage to work. But now she keep bringing up the past she said it's because she gave me closure on all the wrong she did to me I wasn't comfortable talking about my past she kept asking I came out and told her eventually now she is saying I took to long to tell her and she wants out again all I want is to move forward with our relationship. I love her and I'm willing to do anything to make things work but now I don't know where to turn anymore. I Think she's just strong minded and like things her way she's the type that don't like anyone to talk to her. Please say something that could help us I really do love and care for her.

5
3