How am I supposed to handle this?

I just found out my boyfriend got another girl pregnant! I'm fucking furious and hurt that he cheated.

I don't know how to deal with this but I feel the worst part of me rearing it's ugly head, I would very much like to tell her to abort it! But I have no right in asking her that and I'm not going to.

I just can't believe this is happening, I just want to rip out someone's throat and cry.

I've broken up with him of course but still doesn't make this any easier. I've been cheated on before but not through finding out he got her pregnant.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry for what a happened, you can't do nothing right now except moving on. cheating is unacceptable behavior, but best you can do is never look back. don't let anger blind you from the positive things in your life and think about what remained (your family, friends, your dreams and your job) and don't think about what you've lost.
    it's kinda hard thing, but take time and space that you need. and thank God because that didn't happen to you (didn't get a pregnant too and got cheat on you at the same time... probably will be the worst feeling in your life ) and you found out about him
    simply, you're so lucky that you found out about him. now it's time to deal with your feelings, but please next time be careful who you let into your life.

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• Best you can do is move on and forget about the cheating jerk.

What Guys Said 1

• Would you ever consider taking him back?

• It would be a stupid move to do so.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!