Can a guy can come back after a break up (LDR)? months later?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• My now ex lives in another state and I think its highly unlikely she will ever contact me or try to get me back, since one of the reasons she says she broke up with me was because of the distances (which she chose) .. the other reason is that she wasn't in love with me anymore, but she doesn't admit it.

to answer your question, IF he does loves you and really wants you in his life he will make the effort to fix things and be with you no matter what, people in love really try hard, but if he's not into it or thinks he can do better then things won't change...
    as hard as it is, move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's always possible however distance makes it easier to move on in all honesty. Focus on yourself and stay busy x

What Guys Said 4

• It's possible but not probable. It depends on many factors such as seriousness and length of relationship, the break-up, etc.

• was a bit bad break up but most of our relationship was great

• How often do you two talk after you've broken up? Who broke up with whom?

• through the break a few times but most of them fights because he didn't want to add me back again. And it was 50/50 because I started it because I felt he was distance himself from me, and he even blame me of everything.

• No, it's highly unlikely.

• Yeah i did, but i regretted it later and broke up with her again. Lol

• if a guy feels that something that he can't describe and can't shake it, he will most definitely come back.

if not, no

• for her?

• yes. for her, the one, he will.

if he doesn't see her that way, he won't

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!