What do you do when you see your ex girlfriend in public with her new boyfriend?

I live in a small town and i have a feeling its only a matter of time before i see my ex girlfriend with her new boyfriend. We were together for about 6months but about 2months dating before that. After we broke up about a week later she was in a relationship with the guy she cheated on me with. And yes my stupid ass still loves her and probably always will but i don't think i could ever trust her ever again. I do miss what we had but the pain is too deep to even risk. I don't even know her anymore sadly.

1) My question is what do you say when you run into her or him?

2) What should i do?

3) what happens if she says heyy to me or something? Then what?

36

Most Helpful Girl

• Good for them. But I'm pretty sure they're an ex for a reason.

Do nothing. Move on with your life.

• Thank you & okay but what about if she says heyy to me or something? Then what?

• Casual conversation. Just talk to her like you would anyone else. Don't make it hard on yourself.

& thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• Avoid it man. That's the best thing you can do, just avoid them as best you can. If you see them just get away.

• So dont even say anything? What happens if she says heyy or something?

• Yea I feel you, but then you could be looking at assault and battery charges. I doubt you want the same girl that broke your heart to also be the girl that got you locked up.

• Damn it... yeah you're right. Fucking hate that guy, he isn't worth getting locked up for though. Thanks man for your help

What Girls Said 2

• Just go on with your day.

• this is why it's best not to date someone from the same town when you're from a small place. next time try meeting a woman from the next town or 2 over.

What Guys Said 5

• man, just shrug it off. Act like you didn't see shit and try dating other girls...

I know its hard bro and i feel your pain but damn, she moved on so you do you now, and don't ever hit her up again, only if she does and act charming, as if you barely give a fuck.

ALSO, look for Corey wayne on youtube, that guy is a genius.

• 1) say nothing or a simple hey

2) try your best not to notice them and mind your business, if they/her wants to talk tell them your busy (politely)

• Pity him... Lmbo

• Ignore her she cheated u already find new nice girl

• Hot ass sexy Italian girl that was wild in bed. Not easy to let go but she did do me wrong and i can never trust her again. Girls like this ain't worth it but i will say she was the best i ever had. I've been with girls since but oneone compares. .. looks and sex. Thats the hardest part for me.

• I agree. So what would you do then? Instead of avoiding her? Explain

• Lets say you're going to a supermarket or mall but you saw her from outside will you avoid that place just bc she's there! No don't avoid anything go and do what you go for she's the cheater she must avoid you also if you avoid her to not feel loser bc as you said she have hot ass then man up and forget about her hot ass and look for your pride and stop act like weak both of you are done so there's nothing also about her new guy I don't advice you to speak to him or anything just ignore both of them if she say hey I suggest you don't answer her and ignore her bc she cheated you.

Avoiding a cheater ex it's like someone stoled your house and then you trying to avoid the thief! He must run from you he's the guilty not you same as your ex face it. Chix or lion All n all up to u 😀

• Oh my God. This happened to me before. It was terrible. It killed me. The memory haunts me.

• Im terrified of this

• The feeling is awful. Its like a stab in the gut with a knife with her slowly turning it while looking right at you.

• The question was 'What do you do?' What I did was: I ran away. I transferred schools. I got out of there, but that doesn't mean that I did it right. Because really I don't know what to do but thats what I did. What do you think you should do?