I need advice people?

Where do I start.. We dated for 3 years and it was the best time of my life. Then one day after days of arguing over some other guy I decided I'd had enough and broke up with her. She tried so desperately hard to make me stay but I stayed strong. Within a day she went straight to the guy that we had been arguing about to cry to him. Weeks past and we never really stopped talking. We talked basically everyday. And I realise how much I love her. But now it's all too late because she wants to be with this other guy. I've tried so hard to tell her that I love her and I want her back. We hung out a lot of times behind this guys back because we basically can't stay away from each other. Last night she rang me from his house saying that I have to leave her alone from now on otherwise this guy will leave her and she blocked my number today and ignores my Facebook messages. This is so heartbreaking and I don't know what to do. She's everything to me, my whole world. I've had such bad thoughts because I don't want to live without her. If anyone has advice or can help id appreciate anything. I've never felt so lost and sad 😔 I've made the biggest mistake losing her

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Being human, we all make fuck ups. You have understood your mistakes, the only thing you can do now is move on.
    When Ya feeling down just chill with the lads.
    Plenty of fish yea.

• It's the hardest thing to accept this because I really don't want to. I thought I was never meant to give up on the ones I love

What Girls Said 1

• What made you argue about that guy? Had they done anything before you broke up?

What Guys Said 2

• If u really want her back bro u gotta do it in style... Get ready and get romantic... Just be plain and honest with her about ur feelings... Go to her house get a bouquet or some flowers or something good and get on your knees and admit it all. Admit it was your biggest mistake to let her out of your life, that your have never been more sorry for anything ever and that you are really dumb for doing that... Remind her of a good romantic memory of past... Just hit on her heart and remind her of your love and she will be back... Also dont do this in public or in front of that guy... Ask me anything else if u want to

• "I've made the biggest mistake losing her."

Time to put on your big boy panties and go out there and either get her back or get back into the game. But get to gettin' boy!