A pregnant SLUT?

My husband had an affair and the slut is saying she's pregnant. She said she didn't know but how do you not know someone is married? I know my husband and he wouldn't lie about that.

He has made it clear he doesn't love her or care about her period! He only wants to be there for the baby. I'm sticking by his side and I'm not leaving my husband so this little slut can step in and grab him. She needs to go away and understand that I wouldn't mistreat the child. She also called his commanding officer and let him know. She just wants to ruin our lives and his career but she said she only called to inquire about child support, etc.

I've only talked to her once to fuss her out and since then she has nothing nice to say about me. My husband doesn't have to apologize to her because she's just a little black slut b!$th and I'm his WIFE! What should I do about her?

So she really didn't know he was married and when she found out, she threatened to tell me. She said she would not have gotten involved with him if she knew about our marriage. He confessed to me before she had the chance to tell me. He wanted to beat her to it.

159

Most Helpful Guy

• Your husband cheated on you, he got physically involved with other women and you are not worried about its, next level of blonde joke I think.
    Still whatever, it's your personal matter, and I salute your trust with him. Yes you should focus on that the kid gets taken care of until 16 really nicely.
    Fortify yourself, pay child support and stay safe! Or kick your husband it's best he cheated on you, what is the chance that 2yrs from now you will face another skank asking for child support.
    Make sure that the kid is your husband, get a paternity test.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you more angry at the woman than at your cheater of a husband who decided to get another woman pregnant by having an affair in the first place?

You're ok he had sex with someone else, hence total throwing your marriage out the window? If so ok then, whatever suits you.

• I'm not okay but I'm not leaving him. She keeps saying she's hurt but her feelings don't count because I'm the WIFE. She was only something to pass time and he doesn't want her. He loves me not her.

• But he loves me. Not her

• If it wasn't for the baby he wouldn't talk to her

What Guys Said 8

• "My husband had an affair and the slut is saying she's pregnant. She said she didn't know but how do you not know someone is married? I know my husband and he wouldn't lie about that."

"My husband had an affair... I know my husband and he wouldn't lie..."

I fell off my chair and cracked my back. Thank you.

• "He has made it clear he doesn't care about her period!"

Ironic, he should have cared about her period or he wouldn't be in this mess.

• Ok, no offense but you are SICK IN THE HEAD.

"What should I do about her?". The question is: what should you do about HIM.

You sound like she pointed a gun to his head and said: "You! Have sex with me now". Then again, if he told you that you would probably believe him, so what do I know...

• Hahah you are awesome! And also a idiot!

• So your husband is okay with cheating but not lying. K.

• Hahahaha this is some outrageous shit man!

• inb4 "slut shaming is wrong and you should go to hell!"

• You're fucking retarded if you think your husband didn't know it at the time either lmao.

What Girls Said 14

• Demand a paternity test before there is any discussion of child support. I don't appreciate the racist "little black slut" comment though.

Also, your husband is a slut too. Sorry to say but he is equally as guilty as she is. He picked her, fucked her, and got her pregnant, so you can hate her and blame her for ruining your lives but it takes two to make a baby, so your husband is in the same boat as she is. Women often resent the female in the affair but let's be serious: if your husband didn't make the decision, she never would be in your lives.

My advice is to have little to no contact with her until the child is proven to be your husband's, because if she is a slut as you say there is a chance that the child isn't even his. Tell her that until she can prove the child is his, to leave you alone or you'll take action to prevent her from being able to contact you, such as filing harassment charges.

• Maybe she didn't know. But are you seriously going to be that arrogant and blame the person Who is not married. Thats stupid

• hellforpleather.files.wordpress.com/.../...500.gif

"my husband and he wouldn't lie"

Yes he would, he is a cheater for gods sake. You should be directing your anger at him instead of her, he is the married one. Plus if you worried that your husband will be with her if you dump him, a small part of you believes that he has feelings for her.

scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...7_723131125_n.jpg

• He doesn't want her. It was only for 9 months. Even if I left he wouldn't want her because he doesn't love her. I'm his wife and he loves me

• So he says? His word means nothing. 9 months is not a short affair. It could start of again at any time, because of the baby you would not have a clue. The affair may have never even stopped. He could be leading her. He be like "I'll leave my wife when the babies gone you don't need the stress." Or "I'll live my wife when I've moved my assets so she does not get everything in the divorce."

Plus if he loved you so much he would have been faithful.

• She said she is very stressed and he told her what does she want him to do about it, get some stress balls. She was upset with my husband because he didn't apologize or explain why he lied to her. So from my understanding it really is just about the baby. If he cared about her wouldn't he be with her? He said it was just sex because they started having sex after 6 months. But had been talking a total of 9 months. Do you think he loved this girl or is he downplaying it? Cuz he act like he don't give a fucccc about her

• You and your husband deserve each other, he's a cheater and you're a little wacko.

• Well, if he lied and said he wasn't married, she believed him.

Why are you not angry with your husband? I find that odd. He was involved too.

• I'm upset with him but I want to make it clear that I'm not leaving him.

• A mother concerned for her child, which you don't understand as a barren woman.

• I've Cheated before and loved my girlfriend. I got rid of the slut so it's possible to recover. Just hope the hoe doesn't have his baby.

• Calling her a slut online isn't going to do anything.. But if you think it will be my guest. Your husband "wouldn't lie" haha.. keep telling yourself that.. Maybe one day you'll actually realize something.. Guys are always the one caught having affairs. You see women do that.. they go around haing affairs and such. And do you see their husbands posting something like, "Ugly fat guy slut.." No.. he doesn't. So just give it up and chill the flip down.. K? Have a good day.

• Why is everybody making such a big damn deal because I'm staying with my husband. She's the slut who got pregnant by him. We don't have any kids. She's trying to ruin my marriage and said that I'm not welcome at any appointments

• Sorry, women are messed up. That lady chic is backwards, and you're mad I get it. But there is nothing you can do if the girl doesn't even like you.. And I am not making a big deal of you staying with your husband. I am saying does everyone tell the truth? No.. They don't. And when you said he wouldn't lie about you guys being married.. What if he did so that he could mess the girl up and get her pregnant? Just seems like a foreign idea to me.

• Actually he DID NOT tell her about me but I thought he did. My mistake but I'm still stating in my marriage. I don't want to give up and lose my marriage over someone who means nothing to him

• I'm sorry but you can't be this stupid... you just can't.

• What a messy love triangle. Your husband is a dick

• "Little black @@## #$%^&" Wow lady... just wow...

Anyways I would say support the child.
    I can't say anything else cause I know even if pointed out you won't understand anything.

• Speak your mind

• Lady do you honestly think your husband is a good person to be with, don't you feel bad that he has slept with other woman and has gotten her pregnant. Assume that even if she knew he was married, wasn't it your husband's duty not to have affair with her and instead be loyal toward you who even after knowing this much is still with him. I know you are the best wife a man can get and it is not mere flattery... I think you don't deserve a cheater in your life, I think you deserve a loyal fellow who is like you. I didn't meant to bad mouth your husband but sorry to say he does not deserve any good words for me either.

• I just want my marriage and so does he. He's begged for forgiveness and apologized so we're staying together. Apparently she didn't know he was married and the affair went on for 9 months. But I'm told they didn't have sex until 6 months. He assured me she was just a fling nothing more. She knows he doesn't want her.

• Umm he could take his ring off. Bam! He's not "married" anymore. I don't see how being married is something totally obvious.

• oh my god i dont know what to tell you but im so sorry for you really
    im sure you are spending bad moments

• You clearly don't know your husband. You are also very naive.

• Don't hate me, but I can't help but point out that it takes two to tango. He is equally guilty.

• First off your husband is a cheater who knocked up another woman. Why would you even stay with him?

• Because I love him and I'm not going to lose him. He said he's sorry and he wants nothing to do with her, just he wants the baby. He doesn't love her

• I meant to say he has not cheated before. He has been dealing with this woman now for 9 months. That's what I was trying to say. Sorry. After 9 months he doesn't have feelings for her so we're going to continue our marriage

• Bull, he "doesn't have feelings for her" because you found out and he wants the both of you. Otherwise he wouldn't have even bothered with this other girl.