People out there. I need your opinionn. Now I came to the conclusion that 90% of people out there cheat b/c there insecuritys push them to thinking there relationship is lacking somewhere cus of them. Cus they feel they aren't good enough.
They may feel there not good enough to keep a person around or keep someone coming back or have insecurities to the point they think they aren't cool enough to keep a person interested.

besides that 10% of maybe getting bored, lack of sex, lose of love etc. Why do you guys think most people cheat?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's not about lacking or they are not good enough, I think If a person values self-gratification more than the intimacy they gain from a relationship, then they will stop sacrificing for the relationship and are likely to end up cheating. If a person values the intimacy they gain from a relationship more than self-gratification, then they will willingly sacrifice some of their self-gratification to remain faithful. :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they're scumbags. Simple as that.

• Ughh. I just hate that it even exist. I ask guys all the time and they say
      They get bored of the same pussy.
      The thrill of cheating is a rush
      And stupid stuff like that. I think it's redicouse

• That's pathetic :/

What Guys Said 1

• I think its too reasons.
    1. insecurity definitely
    2. Bad communicators. when there is problems within the relationship , they look outwards instead of talking them out.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!