How is cheating "a mistake"?

What pathetic excuse is that? "I made mistake" and "everyone makes mistakes."
Aren't mistakes suppose to be unintentional and/or had unforeseen consequences? Cheating is neither. It takes a lot of effort to find someone, have sex with them, and hide it. You can't put in that much effort into a situtation and say "it was an accident". Honestly, who the hell do they think they're fooling with that bullshit excuse? Themselves?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• You misunderstand, the mistake they are talking about was getting caught.

Most Helpful Girl

• cheating ain't a mistake at all!!! its a lame excuse to be unfaithful and hurt others... its a selfish and coward move

What Guys Said 3

• yea its not a mistake, people consciously cheat and make that excuse for getting caught. The mistake was they weren't slick enough to pull it off. Cut them off and move on

• it's not a mistake. it's a conscious act he took. he fked up. dump him.

• I was also talking about women. I'm tired of watching the Maury show and seeing these sluts cry to their husbands "I'm sorry!", "I'm young!", "I was lonely!" as if everyone cheats. *roll eyes*

• man, woman, does not matter. dump him/her in a trash container. they deserve themselves. the whole lot

• It's not a fucking mistake. People who say that are passing responsibility for their actions. That's utter fucking bullshit!

What Girls Said 2

• It's definitely not a mistake it's a bad choice. You don't just accidentally stick your tongue down someones throat. Id' rather know exactly why than them lying to me about it

• It's just a not well thought out excuse to try to justify the act.