How is cheating "a mistake"?

What pathetic excuse is that? "I made mistake" and "everyone makes mistakes."
Aren't mistakes suppose to be unintentional and/or had unforeseen consequences? Cheating is neither. It takes a lot of effort to find someone, have sex with them, and hide it. You can't put in that much effort into a situtation and say "it was an accident". Honestly, who the hell do they think they're fooling with that bullshit excuse? Themselves?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• it's not a mistake. it's a conscious act he took. he fked up. dump him.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I was also talking about women. I'm tired of watching the Maury show and seeing these sluts cry to their husbands "I'm sorry!", "I'm young!", "I was lonely!" as if everyone cheats. *roll eyes*

• man, woman, does not matter. dump him/her in a trash container. they deserve themselves. the whole lot

Most Helpful Girl

• It's definitely not a mistake it's a bad choice. You don't just accidentally stick your tongue down someones throat. Id' rather know exactly why than them lying to me about it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE