Can he really be that much of an ass?

My ex doesn't talk to me for weeks, I give in and call him and he doesn't answer but then he calls me back and says he doesn't know why he called me and says it must be because he's tired because on normal terms he wouldn't be talking to me, but he broke up with me. Is he mas at me for something or is he really just that much of an ass and what do you think I should do?

11

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't sound like he's all that interested in talking to you. And yeah, he probably is that much of an ass.

What you should do? Move on with your life, move on to bigger and better things.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• Honey the guy is a DOUCHE! I know how he has treated you in the past take my advice and forget about that sorry ass loser!

if you want ill take care of him! lol