Seems legit right? Or should I break up with her?

I guess I should added more of a back story. So her and that guy who commented are friends, and he comes down from Texas to visit her. So after she made that post he commented, and then I texted my girl asking if they were just friends or whatever and after that then she made that post about me her man.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• seriously? you'd break up with her over that?
    my gosh what r men made of these days? lavender?

Most Helpful Guy

• What she talking about the other guy

• No so after I asked her. If the other guy and her were just friends. She added that to her post about me her "man"

• yea we are, more than you think. if im with a guy i really like, which is the only way id get into a relationship in the first place, i would never cheat. dont generalize.

• @love2run13 I'm not but I also have so many flaws so I never have to worry about this cause I will never be in a relationship

What Girls Said 4

• Seems strange that he would comment and assume she's talking about him when he should be aware she has a boyfriend...

However if he likes her more than he's letting on then he could just be trying to make you jealous.

See how the relationship goes and if she does anything else to make you not trust her then I would worry

• Wait for a more substantial reason to break up with her. This is simply evidence to add to your suspicions.

• NO why would you break up with her cuz of some creepy guy tryna pretend to be her man? lol

• Seriously. If you're going to break up over this lol that's ridiculous

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!