Is he over talking to me?

I was mean to a guy I liked and we stoped talking. I started talking to a lot of other boys to get my mind of of him, but it doesn't help becuase he started talking to a lot of other girls. When I try to talk to him all we do is stare at each other. We started doing that a lot. Then he finally talks to me. Next day... I can't talk to him... of coarse. We start to stare at each other again then i realize that it was getting shorter and shorter. Now we act like we don't know each other and like we don't want to know each other. WHAT DO I DO!!! I dont want this to happen!!! How do I get him to talk to me again?

01

What Guys Said 1

• I think you may have made it awkward for him or vice versa. you need to break the ice.

• Question... I don't know how to do that... sorry, that was not only mean of me but it was also not a question... I mean how do I do that.

• You need to bite the bullet and talk to him. Ask yourself, what's the worst thing that could happen? Your not going to die.

• Thanks

What Girls Said 0