She wants a "break"?

my girlfriend or ex whatever you want to call it asked for a break last night. it really hurts me a lot but I know we need to work on our relationship. I told her today that I will not text or call her at all but how long should I wait to call her again. we even are doing a journal to express our feelings from this separation is that a good idea, also we have tickets to a concert that I really want to go to should we go as friends or just give them up to her to take a girlfriend? In 2 weeks have have tickets to the kieth sweat and joe concert are and b so its gonna be weird to go with her she said to go together but should I give them up to her and let her go with her best friend or maybe could that lead to something good? We both have lost a lot of what we had in the beginning the respect the passion the romance the communication basically we both got comfy and never talked about little things I told her the "break" is cool that I too need to find myself and maybe this helps I've been with her for over 6 years so a lot has changed
She wants a "break"?
Add Opinion