How does divorce affect you?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• My parents never divorced so it never affected me. But I can see the affects it has on friends, family and people with smaller children. I have had friends go through divorce however. It's an obstacle in life for sure but it's something that can be overcome and you shouldn't let your parents or your own divorce affect your pursuit of happiness for long periods of time.

Most Helpful Girl

• -hair loss
    -gain weight
    -don't trust men
    -don't trust people or old friends
    -crying
    -depression
    -indiference
    -hard time meeting new people
    -lose kids
    -lose time
    -lose half of your life
    -lose your dream
    -gain freedom
    -gain a new passion along the way but u hace to searxh it

What Guys Said 3

• I think I would be pretty devastated if I was to get a divorce. Especially if we had kids in the picture. Even though I am a guy I think my feelings would be very hurt and it would take a long time to get over it.

• Would you feel down and depressed a lot or drink?

• Or be under a lot of stress?

• I wouldn't be the person to START drinking cause of it. I think I would be under a lot of stress and be affected easily but a lot of little things that remember me of the pain.

• There are so many studies on this that your laziness is inexcusable.

• I was 25 when my parents divorced. It still wasn't easy to deal with

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!