I thought I met the man of my dreams?

I have been dating this guy for about three months. He is everything I want in a man. Never met anyone like him, but from the get go he always told me he is at a place in his life where he can't commit to any girl/ relationship. Me being stupid I thought as we got closer and got to know each other better he would change his mind. But as the days went on I felt like all we were was friends with benefits it killed my pride self respect and diginity. I would ask him what are we he said I don't believe in titles but I really don't want to lose you. He has been hot and cold it's messing with my head I can't sleep or eat. One day he acts like my boyfriend the next day he acts like we are nothing doesn't answer my texts or calls... Yesterday I texted and called him multiple times to tell him I can do this anymore all I can offer him is my friendship nothing more I can't me on having sex without some sort of commitment. He has not returned my texts or calls.. how can he be so heartless I feel so used... did he really use me... I'm chocking right now from sadness. What are your thoughts guys

11

What Guys Said 1

• Well he is just using you! Don't let him do that...
    And doing think about him.. Distract yourself somehow by doing other things... That you like

He maybe different but surely not a man of your dreams...

By the way how is he? I mean his personality?

• He is very smart and always makes me feel so safe when I'm with him. He is funny charming wit a strong discipline personality... I need to let him go it's killing me :(

• To you need to! For the sake of your own heart

What Girls Said 1

• If he does text you back, tell him straight up what you want and that you've wanted it from the beginning. Tell him everything you just said. Maybe something happened to him and he's having problems with talking to girls? I don't know what could have happened, but yeah just tell him everything you just said. If he still doesn't want a relationship, leave him. You might want to stay and "just be friends" but honestly, you're just going to get lead on. This same thing happened to me, just so you know you can trust me on this.