My Ex-Boyfriend won't let me move on?

We were in a LDR and we broke up because we couldn't take the distance anymore.. 3 weeks after, he got into a relationship with his friend. i mean I saw it coming. He's the type to go into rebound relationships and I always felt like he liked her. Anyways.. it's been nearly 2 months since our break up.. and it was definitely not fun. i remember crying a lot and having my heart broken at least three times after the break up. it was horrible. i was miserable. I missed him everyday and I never realized it but man I really love him. We talked yesterday... I told him we should stop skyping because every week he would always text me and ask to Skype (well once in a while). I asked him why he keeps doing this when he has a girlfriend and he keeps telling me because he misses me. Then he was like I clearly don't miss him so I told him the truth for once. I miss you everyday. Then he was like why didn't you just tell me? why did you lied to me? I was like it doesn't matter anymore. You have a girlfriend. He was like It does matter. You love me. Then he was like I have to go to sleep soon (It was late at night lol) and he was like lets Skype tomorrow please. I didn't answer so he asked again.. I was like fine. He hasn't messaged me since LOL but he's busy.. so I don't know.. I want to move on but i'm weak when it comes to him.. We broke up when we were still in love.. it's so hard. I want him back but I know I can't. It doesn't change the fact that we live like 4000 miles away from one another. WHAT SHOULD I DO.. I dont want to let him go but i know i should...

11

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is leading you on. At least for now while he has a girlfriend, let him go. It is not good for you, him, or his girlfriend for you guys to keep going back and forth like this. It seems like you respect that he has a girlfriend and that is really good. Your heartbreak will not get any better with this back and forth. If you let him go for a while you'll see how you really feel, and it will give you time to recover.

What Guys Said 1

• Oh boy... first of girl... i can absolutely feel your pain...
    i know how u must be feeling right now...
    but now since u told him that u missed him... ur job is over... really its over...
    u told everything... now its his turn... and by the sound of it... he is going to make a move...
    i think he is happy with that girl... all u have to do is just pray to god... and let him show that u have moved on too...
    my advise ------ make him feel like ur dating someone... i mean dont let him know that ur in a relation with someone... but make sure that he know that men are intrested in u... that way he will definitely feel jealous...

• * he isn't going to make a move

• Wait what do you guys mean by making a move? He kind of did.. He keeps telling me that he loves me and misses me and we Skype more then we did after we broke up. I'm so confused right now.. he's even thinking about moving to where I live, but he's THINKING, so it doesn't mean he is..

• Making move means - now its his job to pursue u... the max a girl can do is let the guy know that she likes him... now its his job to pursue u... coz he knows ur interested...
      u did ur job by letting him know u like him... now he will do all the hardwork...
      and its all good signs that ur skyping and talking more and more... oh yeah yeah extremely good signs...
      but still be cautious until he really comes to live where u are... coz actions speak louder than words...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!