Will my ex husband come back?

He dumped us 6 months ago and he has never once shown any signs of remorse.
He has however been spending time chatting with a separated women from work. They talk 3-4 hours per day.
he also said that he doesn't care if I make up stuff about him having affairs etc and that he doesn't love me, followed by "move the f on"
is he serious? Did I mean nothing to him?

510

Most Helpful Guy

• After being dumped, 6 months would be too long to go back to the wife, I'm said to say. I can't stand people who do that, as it is. He may have had affairs, hence, he doesn't care. He has told you to move on, so it's quite an idea to do that. If he then comes back, "throw" it all back in his face, quoting him what he has been quoting you, such as the moving on. Teach him the lesson!!!

As to the question did you mean anything to him? Only he could give his honest opinion. It might be an idea to think about how he was with you during the pre-marriage relationship and the marriage, and piece things together to suss out why he left you.

I am 34 and never had a serious relationship, yet I have witnessed a lot of relationships fail for certain reasons. My brother is 7 years older than me and is on his second marriage. Some marriages work, some don't.

There are so many things to think about when it comes to "Why didn't we work out?" "What could I have done to make it better?" It might have been that he was the wrong type for you. I find that people meet in Nightclubs, and looking for possible partners in nightclubs, are mainly thinking of one thing and it ain't marriage.

I've got a heart of gold and wear it on my sleeve, and I believe it is for this reason that I have never genuinely been with anyone.

Hope you find happiness whatever you choose to do. I believe your "husband" isn't worth the tears for doing such a thing to you, keep a strong heart and it should carry you on to where you are to go next.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you didn't mean anything to him, then why would he marry you? You need to stop thinking what he's doing right now and concentrate on why in the first place he was so attracted to you?

At the very beginning of the relationship, he had seen something in you. So you need to stop thinking too much about him. Men are attracted to women by the way women carry themselves. Once you're in the High value position, he will come running back to you.

You need to start focussing on what you're good at, what you enjoy doing and most importantly take care of your body. How? Yoga is the key. Meditation is the next key. Yoga keeps you fit, sexy, healthy whereas meditation keeps your mind calm and helps in taking decisions. You will notice that if you take yoga and meditation seriously, there will be glow in your skin. One of the things men are attracted to is smile, a happy woman.

I know this may sound weird but just imagine if you take care of yourself and stay focussed on you, he will think " oops me leaving her has not made her feel bad about herself. She's a high value woman. I better get back to her before i lose her to some other men."

You need to control yourself from contacting him for over a month or so. In this one month build yourself, do things you love doing, watch your favourite serials, give time to your parents, go out, make new friends, hang out with best friends, eat healthy and turn into a sexy woman. All the best :)

What Guys Said 9

• He isn't coming back. Good riddance I say. With that logic and attitude why would you want him back.

• He sure sounds like he's made up his mind! He's probably fallen for the other woman, and wants to make a clean break so HE can move on.

• It is over he isn't coming back and you shouldn't want him back if he has done this to you once he'll probably continue to do this. I would work on doing that make you happy and try to move on to bigger and better things in life. It's his loss not yours I am sure you will find a man who will take care of you and treat you like you deserve unlike this guy.

• Apparently he is a for real asshole. You don't get any clearer than, "move the f on" I hope you've applied for child support. If not, then do so ASAP.

• He's not coming back, it's pretty clear he's telling you to move on.

• He might come back. Do you really want him to though?

• Yes he is a cheater , he won't come back.. do you have any child?

• What happened? Clearly something happened to make him hate you this much. Honestly though yeah the relationship is over. It doesn't look like he's just acting pissed he seems to genuinely not like you.

• Time will tell

What Girls Said 4

• It's high time now here, dear, to put this All to bed and Get this in your Own Head... He is serious.
    He is Not Ready Nor Raring to be with you and "Us" in a Real Relationship, and along with being a Cheat sheet to boot, he is Not going to come home to try and make things Right... He is enjoying his own life with no strife, to his own Delight.
    It may not be this 'Separated woman from work' Tomorrow, but Others who like Yourself... He will only bring sorrows.
    See a lawyer and unload this loser. He is Not just Talking, he is Hinting and not Hymning nor Hawing with his own Pawing.
    Good luck, you deserve better. xx

• Why would you make stuff up about him having affairs? Or that he didn't love you? Your not together anymore and I'm sorry that you're having a hard time accepting that. But you really need to move on.

• Probably. He doesn't sound like a prize anyway. You're much better off without him.

• Lord, Jesus Christ. PLEASE do what you must to rid yourself of this toxic waste. God bless.