Should I move on?

I like this girl who I see in orchestra everyday. I notice she definitely looks at me when I pass her in the hallway, but when I talk to her in orchestra the conversation has been one way part of the time. I just ask her questions and she answers. I know she is a shy girl and my friend has told me she just sits in quietly in class while everyone else talks to each other. A couple of weeks ago, we had a free period and we had a legit deep conversation the whole period and I walked her to class; she asked me questions and we learned a lot about each other. At the end of the day, I asked for her number, and she responded that she doesn't use her phone much. I know she doesn't have Facebook, AIM, or watches TV, so should I believe this? She is a busy girl and is involved music, practicing a lot. The conversations are still occasionally one way where I have to initiate and ask questions. I am so confused because she does look at me, but she never asks questions about me in most of our interactions. There are times I feel that she does like me, and other times where I feel she isn't interested. We know a lot about each other because we have talked in class since the beginning of the year. I like her a lot, but I am afraid to ask her out because I am unclear of her feelings.
Should I move on?
Add Opinion