Should I move on?

I like this girl who I see in orchestra everyday. I notice she definitely looks at me when I pass her in the hallway, but when I talk to her in orchestra the conversation has been one way part of the time. I just ask her questions and she answers. I know she is a shy girl and my friend has told me she just sits in quietly in class while everyone else talks to each other. A couple of weeks ago, we had a free period and we had a legit deep conversation the whole period and I walked her to class; she asked me questions and we learned a lot about each other. At the end of the day, I asked for her number, and she responded that she doesn't use her phone much. I know she doesn't have Facebook, AIM, or watches TV, so should I believe this? She is a busy girl and is involved music, practicing a lot. The conversations are still occasionally one way where I have to initiate and ask questions. I am so confused because she does look at me, but she never asks questions about me in most of our interactions. There are times I feel that she does like me, and other times where I feel she isn't interested. We know a lot about each other because we have talked in class since the beginning of the year. I like her a lot, but I am afraid to ask her out because I am unclear of her feelings.

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Firs of all I have to ask, is this girl the only girl on the planet? If you could go out and meet 10 girls who are just as cute as her would you waste another moment thinking about her...

For me, if a girl isn't curious in me and the conversation is a one way road I move on. If your so confused with a girl just ask her out and make sure she knows your asking her out because you like her. This way the truth will come out. You'll feel much better after you ask her even if she turns you down.