Is posting a picture on facebook (me and another girl hugging @ dinner) after 1 week of a previous breakup too soon?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Not only 'Too soon,' but I find it a Slap to the EX with a Wooden... Spoon. It sounds sort of disrespectful and people may be talking all over Facebook as well.
    Go slow with your flow for now. Don't start Posting and Boasting at any rate here, dear, until you see if Perhaps... You might get a Second date with this Care bear.
    Good luck and happy holidays. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Do whatever you want.
    It's your Facebook not hers. If she doesn't like it, it's her problem.

What Girls Said 3

• Did you leave your ex or vica versa? If you left your ex then maybe it's a bit too soon and could bring across a message that you might have left her for someone else. So on your part it's just respectful to wait a bit more. If however you got dumped then you can most definitely go ahead and put up that picture :)

• umm yeah kind of it depends who and what type of people are your friends on facebook.

• We do not know the reason behind the break up... so it really depends. Anyway, posting pictures of yourself hugging someone on FB does not really show/mean that you moved on. Rather the opposite...

What Guys Said 3

• Nope not at all do your thing boy!

• But why do you have to do it at all? Break up or not? The other girl could be your sister... cousin who cares anyways.

• Oh, it's not. I broke up with my ex, and now I want her to see that I've moved on.

• Why? Why should you care? Why should she care?

-If you're still thinking about her that much... then you obviously have not moved on.

• I don't know