Valentine's Day coming up?

What was your worst break-up?

Either dumped or doing the dumping

May it be funny, or so sad it almost seems like a joke, share and share alike!

134

Most Helpful Girl

• welll one day I got an annoymous letter in the mail from a girl saying that her boyfriend was friends with mine, and she had been out with them and my boyfriend told them he loved my personality so he kept me around for that, but he had other girlfriends and I was the only one that wouldn't put out, so I was more of a challenge than he was use to. he said that he was going to tell me "f*ck me or f*ck off"...then went on to say some other not so nice stuff.. then a couple hours after reading the letter I got a call from him and he said he really liked me but he had gone through dating a virgin before and wasn't willing to wait so it was done. I simply said ok that's fine,then within a minute he said he changed his mind and couldn't do it because he liked me too much and he was willing to do anything to make us work...the next day I called him and broke up with him because I said if he had such a big problem, he wouldn't have changed his mind in the two seconds he did...he was maaaadd...*sigh* gotta love those immature boys :)

• I like the story! haha that's a cool thing that girl did though, probably took guts

• Haha ya...i really appreciated. I never found out who she was though

What Girls Said 12

• I got dumped a few months ago because his brother told him that my plans aren't conducive to what he wants. I have plans to move away from a town I'm unhappy in, a job that causes me nothing but stress, and a family life that causes me a lot of stress and pain as well. So I decided that I needed a change of scenery, people, and job in order to relieve some of this stress, but that was decided long before I even met this guy. I had been friends with his older brother previous to all of this as well, and I thought we were still friends, but when it came out that he had been lobbying his brother to break up with me since the beginning. All because I was honest from the start.

Who would've thought honesty would be my downfall?

• I was engaged to my boyfriend of 5 years. His brother is a selfish, lazy, violent-tempered psycho. In late October 2009, the brother and I got in an argument about keeping the kitchen clean. He told me to f%ck myself and threatened to kill me, destroy my tires, and throw by bed out in the street. He has guns in the house, so I moved out of the house immediately.

My fiance didn't defend me. Instead, he blamed it on me for arguing with his brother. Then, less than a month later, he had a new girlfriend and took her on our cruise.

• LOL...Mine is well you can decide.

I had been with this guy for almost 3 years, he cheated on me 4 months into our relationship, and I stayed. Needless to say the trust was broken and I questioned everything he said, done, etc. I even went so far to getting hidden cameras put up in our house and a GPS Tracking device for his car and motorcycle...lol if I could have installed a chip in him, I probably would have done that too! We fought all of the time. Not argue, but physically fought. I had my head bashed into concrete floors, thrown on the ground, held down, my head banged up against walls, choked, everything. Well, the last fight we were in I ended up in jail for 22 hours, first time I had been in jail, and during that time I decieded we should call it quits. The minute I got out, I had police go with me to get my things, changed my number and put a restraining order against him. 3 years later? He texted me a few months ago to say he still loves me and wants to get back ROFLMAO riiiiiiiiiiiiiight

• And in case someone comes back to say how did he get your number if you changed it...My sisters boyfriend still talks to him..

• Jees! Well its a good thing you got out of that eh?

• I'll say. I just hope that if someone is reading this and feels that they are in the same situation, they run from the relationship as fast as they can, and don't look back. I tell a lot of people my story because I want others to know that women do go through experiences like this and get through it.

• Uhm, how did you get from Valentines day to breaking up? xD

Worst break up was for me with a boy I still liked/loved and he still liked/loved me, but we were to far apart. We cried so bad, and hugged and tried to figure out solutions. But well, we realized it wasn't possible.

• Haha, well I figure that usually people think about that kind of stuff this time of year, I know I do

• My worst break up was with a guy that I had been with for ALMOST 3 years. I was totally in love with him and we'd been having trust issues because he's one of those guys that doesn't like to stick with just one girl. The other girl and I busted him together. Good thing was that they never messed around or any thing but they were most definately talking (dirty) We got back together. Things are actually good right now.

• Hard to talk about, but he cheated on me with my best friend before we went on our first date. It really hurt because he was supposed to be my first boyfriend. I still don't have a relationship with another guy because he hurt me so much.

• Uhhh if you hadn't gone out yet how was he your boyfriend>?

• I've never had a boyfriend so yeah.

• I love valentines day.

• My boy friend breaks up with me. He said that he doesn't like me anymore. That he find a girlfriend.

• I'd say either when I dumped one of my ex's by text message. Or when I wrote another an ex breaking up with him and he threw the letter in my face and came at me swinging. Luckily my friend stopped him before he hit me.

• I was dumped like over a year ago and now that faggot just got a Facebook and added all my friends so I get reminded of him everyday. He is such a faggot.

But really, its ok, because I love one of my friends now and I feel a lot better off in life and like I'm with the right person.

• This is a depressing topic to talk about :( it's hard to make it seem funny

My worst break up was with a guy that I still love. We were at different places in our lives. He graduated and already had a job lined up while I was still in school. We just wanted different things at that point and broke up as a result. It was the right love, but just the wrong timing. I wonder if we would have made it today since we're both out of school.

What Guys Said 4

• Dated girl for 2 years, got to college together, were not able to spend as much time together, I went away for a week to play in another city with my band. Came back and found out that my best friend had dumped his fiance(her best friend) and my fiance and him had a 3 some with my other guy friend.

This was in fact about one week shy of a year ago. Apparently they started dating about two weeks later (around valentines day), and they got married (about a month ago)

So dated for 9 months and now married.

I forgave both of them, and kicked them to the curb. I have a much harder time trusting "friends" now.

• my ex girlfriend ahd called me and when I answered she said sorry. then said that we should take a break. I didn't really feel anything because I felt like I knew it was coming sooner or later so I didn't cry or argue I just accepted it and we still talked after the break through phone but instead we were talking about times past and just laughing with each other a lot it was a good and bad night put together

• I dated my ex for 2 years in high school. we were each others first everything.

First time I broke up with my ex was at the beginning of college.

Second time was on Valentines day.

Third time was half way through a concert and she had no one to walk her home so I had to do it...

Needless to say she was wearing me thin. she had a bunch of trust issues with me for some reason I never cheated on her, never even tried to cheat... I don't know what she was thinking. I would basically give up and dump her then feel bad and ask her back out a few months later.

• Man, made you leave a concert? That would suck! Sorry bro!

• Well it was a free concert at my college and I wasn't too excited about the band. we ended up having a full blown argument in the middle of a hundred people or so about some thing dumb.

• Mine was a constant friend for 4years 5 now I think and we were friends from the beginning and one time we tried to go out but people took the p*ss out of her for going out with an 'ex-emo' of course there is only so many people you can beat till you have to stop. So it was on and off relationships for ages, she sees me as a brother and I see her as something more, but she went out with someone and still is so I help out the relationship and when she has a bad day I take the shouting and problems so she has a nice relationship. But because I hang around with them so much... Its like the worst torcher watching them together but I always stop think and give her a better life with him. But you never know after its over (no time soon) and we go to collage we can have a wonderful relationship. But it scares me to think that we could never be together after so long.