Why would my friend tell me my ex boyfriend likes her?

Me and my boyfriend broke up yesterday and today my friend texted me saying that she has liked my ex since they met and that he also likes her. I feel sad , why would she tell me that?

31

Most Helpful Guy

• You and your ex are done, duh. She thought it would be OK to tell you since you guys are over. In a way, it's evil to know she liked him the day they met. Screw her dude. Adulterous women these days.. But that's why I think.. Because you broke up now and has been holding this against you since that day

• It sucks that she likes everyone I like

• Yo, I would fight her. Not even Funny, she is a stingy bitch ass... I hate hoes like that

Most Helpful Girl

• She may want to let you know first instead of going for it and you having it as a shocking surprise. So I'd say don't worry if your hurt I've been through something like this before and let me tell you that he isn't worth it bc it shouldn't be her telling you it should've been him explaining the reason you guys broke up and I would probably give her chance if your really close friends but it was him who put her in this position so I don't know maybe he really does like her or maybe he'll do the same thing to her. Just if it really hurts you too much stay away for a while and have distance and well live your life trust me there's more guys out there that would make you think back at this situation and realize that he wasn't worth it 🙂 hope you find your better half☺️ and keep up girl and try to stay distracted

• Thank you for your words they mean so much to me , his best friend did say that he wasn't gonna get with her and she always goes after the guys I like and to make it worse he broke up with me over text but I just can't stop thinking about him

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Because if she just went after him without telling you then you would feel even worse. She's trying to be open with you about her feelings and is probably in a way getting your okay or at least assessing your feelings about the situation.

• so u know she interested!