Has your ex tried to replace you with someone similar after you broke up?

Maybe they really look the same, or have a similar personality to you. Did it freak you out? Or is it flattering? Or just sad and uncomfortable? How did you feel about it?

alternatively, DID YOU try to replace them with someone similar? Was it a bad idea?

50

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know what my ex is up to because I am still healing from the hurt. I wouldn't be flattered for him to find someone similar because that means I didn't mean anything if I'm so easily replaced. I never want to find a similar guy, God forbid. I would actually look for the opposite or i would end up in the same boat.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Years ago, I tried to replace the guy who broke my heart with someone physically similar. He (replacement ) was a jerk and it didn't last too long.

• Yes he did , she didn't look like me a lot but similar type almost. I never tried to replace him i dont even consider him as a serious ex

• I'm irreplaceable πŸ‘ΈπŸ»πŸ˜œ
    And no I didn't, I chose someone better.

• Strangely I dated a guy who ended up back with his ex after dumping me. After seeing them together my friends commented on how alike we are. Long blonde hair, blue eyes same body type. We even seemed to have a similar taste in clothes.
    It was very odd as I am 10 years older than her but could see after when he'd been trying to get me to be more like her.