How do you break things off with a FWB?

This guy and I have been sleeping with each other for a year. I thought we were going to be together as a couple but, all he wants is just sex. Last year, he give me this speech about how it's not "about the sex" and that he likes me for who I am. Weeks before h told me that, he broke down and said he was still in love with his ex and felt like he could never love again. More recently, we hadn't hung out in a while and he messaged me this
"I feel like starting to have serious feelings for you." Then moments later he said this:
" It's proably because I miss you is all."
Then a few times, he got mad because I didn't want to come over and hook-up with him cause I wasn't in the mood. He always texts me at 2:00 am to come over now and not at a decent time so, of course I wouldn't feel like it. Yet, he never appologizes for the numerous times when we plan to hang out on a given night then he stops reponding to my texts and never shows up. He sometimes messages me out of the blue then, he'll stop responding when I say I'm not in the mood for sex tonight. Does this sound like a guy who likes me for me? I am 21 years old and have yet to have my first boyfriend yet, I want something real. I feel so stupid. We never go out, we always just watch t. v. in his room. I don't know what to tell him yet.

It didn't go well , I think he's really mad. Thanks for your help everyone.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• You're a booty call. So, if you don't like it, you can either give him an ultimatum or leave and say you are no longer interested in being his booty call.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just say "hey I don't think I want to do this anymore" ?

What Guys Said 2

• He is using you for sex. Find a nice established man not a boy. Don't be his 2am piece of ass.

• This is why I hate friends with benefits relationships it's like oh fun, then someone has feelings for someone and it crashes down.

What Girls Said 3

• Booty call.
    You stop sucking his dick is how you end it.
    And just don't respond when he messages you. That's exactly what he would do if he found some one else to fuck.

• You just stop talking done!

• You would be surprised how much he will not care when you finally tell him.
    No need to be too cautious. After all, his feelings are not involved.