Should I delete my ex on facebook? even if I still want her back?

We broke up about a month ago. I've only texted her once, about a week ago making small talk. I told her I was at a friends in her building the night before and so on. I also told her I think it sucks we can't talk anymore. She said "we can still talk, just becuase we aren't dating anymore doesn't mean I dont still care" and then proceeded to tell me my facebook posts are the first thing she see's in her feed "lol." I want her back. And I feel if I didn't contact her I may never hear from her again and facebook would be the only thing keeping us in "contact". It kills me to see her posts and I find myself looking at her page often. I "unfollowed" her awhile ago because of this. But should I just unfriend her all together? keep in mind I want her back. Would that destroy my chances?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea delete her

Most Helpful Guy

• unfriend her and live your life, painful memories is just a waste of happier. let it behind and forget about her.

Good luck...

What Girls Said 3

• Well if she says she still wants to talk to you there's a slight chance she'll take you back... eventually. Girls don't usually want to take a guy back right away because they know that nothing has changed. But i would not suggest blocking her because if she figures that out it might ruin your chances of ever getting her back.

• 30 days no contact. Give the person a chance to miss you and it gives you time to heal. Most of the time after 30 days you don't even want them back.

• Its been 30 days of NC, last week we had small talk via text and agreed to go out for coffee or something but never set a date. I was planning on calling her later today to do that. 30 days and I still can't get her out of my head.

• If you want her back I wouldn't unfriend her. If an ex unfriended me, I would take that as them moving on, or that they dislike me. However if she doesn't give any indication that she still likes you, you should block her. Just so you don't have to see her and be reminded of her. You shouldn't suffer for a girl that's moved on already

• well she said she still cares even though we aren't dating. And she sees my posts on facebook feed. But I dont want facebook to be our only source of interaction.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!