What's the difference between a heartbreak and loss of someone/something?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People who go through heartbreak because of a bereavement , and those who are heartbroken due to a break up go through the same emotions. Usually the person who is heartbroken feels rejection, whereas the one going through grief rarely does. They don't feel rejected because the person died... they didn't leave by choice. Death is inevitable.

If a relationship ends you can hold onto the thought that you may get back together or even remain friends with them. If a loved one dies.. then every hope, dream or future together dies with them. They'll never be able to see them, touch them, or hear them again. Death is final.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Losing someone is the process. Heartbreak is an reaction to a process.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• The difference is u might be able to get back with the one u had Ur heartbroken with but u can't get back with someone u loss even if u beg.
    can't call back the dead.
    but You get your heart broken by both ways and get hurt same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say it's basically the same thing! The heartbreak is just the emotional pain u feel when u loose a spouse or friend!

1|0
    0|0
  • Time is the difference. When you lose a loved one they aren't coming back, ever. But heartbreaker will get better in time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like they are the same!

0|0
    0|0
  • it's quite similar i imagine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• heartbreak = lose someone emotionally ( as love), but you'll have a chance and ability to understand others and decide who will stay in your life (you have an options).

lose someone/something = you don't have the option to keep that someone or thing in your life either you like it or not.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;