Should I break up with him?

I just want more attention from my boyfriend. I feel like I have to complain just to get it. I love him so much, but it's driving me crazy. I told him how I feel, but he hasn't responded. It feels so bad, because I'm so good to him. All I want is just a little more attention. He barley spends time with me, he never calls, and there's always an excuse. He says he loves me, but I don't believe him anymore. I'm working on my emotions for him. I just want him to do the same even in the slightest.

22

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If you tell someone how you feel and they don't respond... their lack of response is their answer. If someone cares about you , they want to make you feel loved and cared about. Sometimes you have to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't then you know exactly where you stand.

If a guy loves you... you'll know it. If he doesn't then you'll feel confused and full of doubt. What you put up with is what you'll end up with. Why accept less than you are willing to give? 💛

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, there are guys out there who will give you the attention you probably deserve.

What Girls Said 1

• Well if you told him and he ignored you, yeah you should break up with him. If he can't talk about it with you then the problem will never get solved and you'll end up suffering. Expecially when it's such a easy problem to solve.