My ex won't stop bugging me about being friends?

Well... I broke up with my ex almost 2 years ago now.

She was a total bitch, just kept taking me for granted and kept saying "I don't need you".
So I organised a place to go and left.
For the next 6 months she kept begging me to come back and she loved me. Blah blah.

But I sorta moved on, ignored her a bit. She had a few abusive boyfriends etc realised I am a really good guy etc.

Now she keeps talking about being friends and that she broke up with me and how she got over me before we even broke up. But wants to be best friends. Even tells me about guys... like I want to know about it.

SHE IS A TERRIBLE FRIEND AND PERSON.

My question is why? What did I do to deserve this...

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop talking to her. Block her number and on social media, slam the door in her face if she shows up where you live. If she continues harassing you, get a restraining order against her.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have had this same experience bro! I just keep them on ignore, there considered a x for a reason! I've been broken up with my recent ex for 2009-2010 and she still hit's me up. She cheated, she took me for granted and acted like I didn't mean anything to her, now she hits me up constantly, I just ignore her! Don't fall in to her trap man, she just wants you on the side. My suggestion would be to get a new phone # and lose contact with her or tell her to shut up about her relation-shit issues and that you don't care, she'll get the hint.

What Girls Said 4

• Unfortunately some people are just toxic. I think you should cut ties with those people. Life is too short.

• If I was you I would tell her I'm not interested in being friends since the new girl I'm seeing format want me to have exes as friends

• She just sounds kinda confused about the kind of person she wants to be with, maybe she was trying to make you like her more by acting like she wasn't that into you. I don't think you did anything wrong and it sounds like you've got the right idea just ignoring her.

• Just ignore her...

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!