How do you get over a guy?

My boyfriend broke up with me a week or so ago, said it would be easier to just be friends and nothing more. He said he would always love me and that he still did (it was long distance; too hard to stay together) I feel like I should be over him by now, moving on, but I'm not. I still love him. I miss him so much. Sometimes I still cry over him. I don't know what to do considering this is my first break up. Can anyone help?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Your 14... You got a lot more guys to come... Don't worry about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Time. Do not contact him. Cry. Cry. And cry some more. Make it a goal that 6 months from now you won't cry anymore, cuz that's a lot of stress on your heart. And sometimes people get back together. I'm sure it hurt him too to end it. Keep your heart and options open. But honestly... there's no quick easy fix for broken hearts.

What Guys Said 1

• Your father should CONFINE you to the house

What Girls Said 2

• The way I got over my last break up is I met another guy and I started liking him, and started forgetting about the last one

• It depends someone can get over someone in 3 years or a month just let time take its course.