What's the thing I can say that would hurt a guy the most?

This guy I'm with is totally nasty. He was cheating me with hundreds of girls and still denies it.
He thinks girls should be his sex slaves and never get any pleasure.
He thinks that's normal bc he's a sad redneck and he has some abs and clueless hillbilly girls drool over him.
I called him pathetic, ridiculous, clueless and much more, but it doesn't seem to get him.
What can I say to REALLY hurt him? That basterd deserves it.

1016

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 15

• Any attempt to insult this guy will inflate his ego lol.

That's because true narcissists know the old saying is true:

'nobody tries to beat a dead dog'.

The more you try, the more he knows he has affected you and the more self-assured he feels about his own ego.

I kind of admire the guy...

• dang you're hella right

• What i didn't hear in there was that you broke up with him...
    The best kind of revenge is the silent/unspoken kind... leave him... quietly.

• Just walk away and ignore him forever. He doesn't exist to you anymore. That will eat away at him more than any remark about his dick size

• You know actions speak louder than words. If you really want to prove a point. Move on. Doing stuff like this just hurts your own pride. But if you really want to say something. Saying 'I regret it' sincerely works wonders.

• Just leave him and don't sink down to his level it's just best to leave with your dignified and morals in place. If I guy doesn't respect you then he's not going to care what you say to him. Just go move on and find someone who will treat you right while.

• You'd have to know what he's insecure about.

• Really lol... Nothing you will likely say will effect him his ego is obviously inflated. Will saying something awful to him really make you feel better? I'm talking you it won't, plus it's childish to get in a verbal altercation. Just move on find a nice guy, Preferably not a dumb redneck :)

• The whole your dick is small thing probably won't work, he already has too much ego with all those girls drooling over him. You could say something like he probably does it with his cousin.

• You'll grow up to be nothing just your dad a dead beat farther. Lol

• Tell him he has the smallest dick you're ever seen.

• You have a small penis and your sexual performance is below par.

• If what you say is accurate, nothing you can say will matter much to him, because you're just one of a sea of women he has on tap. You don't matter to him.

• nothing. get a better guy. it'll put him off

• "hundreds of girls"? Did you ever ask yourself why you are with this redneck to begin with? Hmmm... maybe deep down you like being treated just like these "hillbilly girls"? Otherwise you wouldn't have looked at him twice and/or dropped him and never turned back when you found out he cheated on you.

Man whores like this exist BECAUSE of girls like you rewarding him. Make sure to keep on ignoring/friendzoning the good guys out there who treat you better. You know you can't help it.

• Well I was going to say that you should say nothing at all. That is what hurt me the most. Either way nothing you say will hurt the prick. Just move on and forget him.

What Girls Said 10

• Don't waste your time on him. I know how you feel. We've all gone through a player stage. That's what he is. You can call him whatever you want but he has s backup that will elevate his ego as soon as you attempt to deflate it by calling him names. Move on and find an amazing guy who treats you well.

• Don't stoop to his level. Trust that karma will take care of it. He'll probably never change and die alone.

• Don't respond don't react
    smile and hold ur head up high
    What goes around comes around

• Is it in yet?

• We never had sex and I broke up with him, so can't really say that.

• Darn. That usually stabs a guy right in the jugular.

• That is hard to try to bring down!

• You can be an adult and leave him. Why are you with him if he's cheated on you so much? I don't care what he's done, you gotta be a little bit fucky if you're plotting the best way to inflict pain on someone. You're no better than him.

• But imma teenager let me do teenager shit lol

• Give me his name... he sounds like an easy lay... after I'm done with him I'll call him a slut cuz if he's been with hundreds what else is this guy good for.

• Heartless jerk? body with no brains? heart made of stones? Ugly heart?

• Tbh he will learn his lesson one day. There is always a way to show people the right path or open their light bulb inside their brain
      when he does, he will regret everything he did to you
      just be patience and if i was you now, I would leave him.

Not every girls are same. falling by looking at his abs or face. thats just temporary watch when one day he will get fed up with all this and want someone to love him long term but then she will also attraction and when she leaves him. His brain light bulbs will switch on

• Save the drama, just leave

• He doesn't give a shit about you, so doesn't really care what you think. Just move on.