Girls, do you think that men who are liberal are less manly?

okay i read somewhere online that conservative men are more manly and are phycially stronger and better looking then liberal men. and also only conservative men serve in the military. so ladies what do you think

8

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't agree at all. But...

Liberal men tend to be more "in touch with feminine issues" etc. I don't know how else to explain it. Conservative men just have tougher mindsets. I'm having a hard time trying to say what I mean :(.

There are studies that say conservatives tend to be higher educated and more intelligent. Then you can find studies that say liberals are.

You can find examples of strength and weakness in both parties. Political leanings are not an indication of much of anything physically.

I'm conservative, but I never stoop to calling people names or mocking intelligence; these are the weapons of the weak.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't define men by whether they are liberal or conservative because it would feel small-minded, harshly critical, and foolish.

• I'm southern by the grace of God and honey you're talking about good ol country boys!

I'm from the South and I have recently moved to the NW. I don't quite understand liberals yet; so I'll get back to you.

Oh and you are a product of your environment. You like what you're taught. I like southern men, bc that's what I know.

• They're usually more stupid too.

• who are u talking about

• Conservative men, sorry, not saying all are at all, maybe not even half, but not many meatheads with low IQ are liberal.

• i much prefer liberal thanks

• Definitely not

• I think that you shouldn't believe everything that is on the internet.
    Well, for starters, I think that your source ain't really reliable. That ain't the usual case.

• Yeah I actually do. They're usually very feminized