What is my next move? Other than "just getting over it"?

My ex girlfriend and i dated for 8 months and towards the end she would break up with me for petty reasons and i would constantly go back to her to work things out and she would take me back. Then it happened about a month and a half ago, where she broke it off and i said absolutely nothing and gave her some space. Then 3 weeks after that I followed up with a text and a voicemail. Got no response. Now its been 2 weeks after that and i would like some guidance on what to do.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• I would start trying to shake her off honey. It sounds like at the end she was just playing games or she was really confused herself. I pray the latter. I can't remember who this quote belongs to but, "If you love something set it free. If it comes back to you it was meant to be. "

When I met my husband it was right after the "love of his life" brutality broke his heart at 19. We just celebrated our 12 year anniversary last week and I can assure you he doesn’t look back.

Good luck and God bless.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• Forget her. I know it's hard but you really need to move on. You guys had a relationSHIP. You two weren't paddling in the same direction. She kicked you out of the boat and you keep climbing back on board. Nobody wins. You just keep coming back to a relationship that was going nowhere and she seem to want you anymore. Let her go or you'll be stuck in a sinking relationSHIP. Move on, find someone better, forget about your ex.

• What else apart from getting over it can you do? Move on

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!