Is this the best way to dump your cheating girlfriend?

He planned a fake marriage proposal only to reveal to his cheating girlfriend he found out what she's doing. The video is 16 minutes long because he wants to show us that the house is not damaged. It probably was damaged afterwards because of the short triggered temper of his supposedly future wife.
The man dumped her like a boss. Revenge is so sweet! The video got more than 5 million views in just 3 days and got shared by many youtube channels and blogs.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh, I saw that the other day. It's not something I would ever personally do to someone, but eh, good for him, I guess.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes absolutely. She needs to feel a bit of sympathy for her man and humiliating her for backstabbing him is perfect

What Girls Said 1

• Good for him!! She totally deserved it! Hopefully, his revenge will help him to deal with the hurt she has caused him. At least he'll have the support of millions of people... including me 👍

• Personally, I don't condone revenge, but If someone is going to take revenge... I guess humiliating them would be the best way. 😄

• Yes, I know the feeling. I have done something like this myself.

• I hate any kind of betrayal , so she deserved to be humiliated. It may even prevent other guys going through the same hurt... any guy who sees that video will hopefully avoid her at all costs 😊

What Guys Said 2

• Very well played on his part.

• Not for me. She's worth the time it takes me to tell her were're done. Not a minute more.