How should I go about contacting ex wife a out divorfe?

So a few months ago i found out that my wife was cheating on me. I love her and had very strong feeling for her. I use to have very temper but i learned to control it. To the point that when i found them in the same room instead of ripping the guts out of the ( kid) i decided to walk out and call the police. Now i am still broken hearted but i have more important things going on. Everything is happenning very fast. And for everything that i am getting done reaquires to be single. I shut her phone off andso now i dunno her new number. Block her facebook. Believe i have her email. So now i need suggestion on how i should aproach her

Thank you everybody. I though i neened to to make peace with her. But thats awesome i dont need to talk to her😀. Thanks again

22

Most Helpful Girl

• You get the lawyer to contact her, that's what they're for.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want a divorce, go see an attorney. He will locate her for service of process. Why would you need to talk to her?

What Girls Said 1

• Get a lawyer to do it

What Guys Said 1

• You don't need to say a word -- nor should you. Let an attorney do that work.