I am so depressed, help?

My boyfriend and I went out for a little over 5 months and broke up with me out of the blue over a week ago. It's been destroying me, all I do is jog around and sleep. I can't focus on anything else especially school work right now. I've never felt this kind of depression before, someone please tell me how to get out of this.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell yourself that your ex is not the center of the universe and now has no bearing on your life whatsoever. You do not care about him - just tell yourself that every day. Eventually the placebo will kick in and you will actually stop caring about him.

Most Helpful Girl

• do you still love him

• Yes very much so, he broke up with me because he didn't have romantic feelings towards me anymore

What Guys Said 4

• It takes its time. I went through this not too long ago. I know how it feels. I know it is the worse thing ever in the world, but it will get better. One day you will just be ok with it. Best thing to tell you is just take it one day at a time and tell yourself today will be a better day. I know what I have said is not much help, but just know it will get better. Try and stay positive. :)

• don't spend empty time... don't get alone... keep talking to people / family / friends...

• Did u fk him? Waiting for the right person may never entirely happen. F u did fk him, how long after he break up? Just a couple of thoughts and neither may b correct as sumtimes people just have other agenda's.

• i have the same problem

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!