I want her back after i ended things. i forgave but dont want her to think its ok. how do i get her back?

i been with her for 5+ years and we have had a lot of ups and downs. we're bothe 22 and what has been making a lot of stress and pressure on the relationship is financial/family issues. its gotten to the point in the relationship where she kept something from me because she "feard my reaction"(claims she was going to tell me), but it was already after the fact that i've gotten information from a source. what she did wasn't the problem. the fact that she does it over and over was. not consistantily but every once in a while. i broke it off when thiings came to light, called her broke it off then tried the no contact rule. i think i messed up after trying it because i should her my weakeness and emotions which all came back soon i saw her. we had two late night convos which were cool. then after some time, she started drifting away. i dont know if she wants me to chase her because i usually dont. she says she doesn't want me out the picture and that there is no other guy but i know she craves attention and im not sure if she really is trying to get over so she wants me to be around to make it easier for her. i want her back but i want us to be more honest with each other. what do i do? i haven't told her i wanted to get her back.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Get her. Just go after her honestly. I did this too.. I just wanted him to show me he really cared. She probably does too!

• I don't want her to feel like what she did was ok and I want her to feel like she has to build my trust again. She mainly feels I shouldn't have broke it off and ignored her for 3 weeks.

• Tell her what she did wrong and tell her that it was not okay with you. If she really loves you and apologizes.. you'll know what you should do

• by the way, can you message me? I have a few questions to ask you.

Most Helpful Guy

• FUCK YOU AND YOUR CAPS LOCKS YOU ATTENTION WHORE

What Girls Said 2

• Talk it out heart to heart

• Woah dude, try again without the caps lock on. You're going to give a lot of people a headache attempting to read this.

What Guys Said 1

• stop yelling