We Are Both In Love?

Me and my girlfriend are in love or i should say my ex.. she left me 2 days ago because she did want me to get hurt because she doesn't plan on being "here" long. I want her back more than anything and my plan was too get her alone and ask why she doesn't wanna be "here" and tell her that I love her and she loves me and it hurts more that you left me and ill do the best i can to make her happy. I just need to know if this is a good plan or if i need to change it? i really want her back ;(

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you 100% sure she loves you back? Because if she broke up with you with the excuse that she isn't staying for long, then she might be sure of her choice. If you did have an intense relationship then I think there is no harm in your plan. Ask her why she left you, you surely need explanations. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I am not sure if she loves you, by the way you have said doesn't seem that way.

What Girls Said 2

• If she really love you a lot then why did she leave? I feel she probably making up excuses so you won't know the real reason sorry I'm being harsh but I'm just assuming there a negative side to this.

• Where did she go? Another country?

What Guys Said 1

• she doesn't want u 2 feel bad but in my opinion she doesn't like u