Did you ever bitch slapped somebody?

I know how it feels to be bitch slapped so does it give you a certain satisfaction when you do it to another person?

39

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I have not because of the trouble I would get into would not be worth it. I do often wish I had a female friend that would do it for the though. There are a lot of girls out there that need a real hard bitch slap.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, but I punched a bully that got physical with a disabled kid that suffers a mental disorder. I'm the bully of bullying cowards.

What Guys Said 8

• Only once have I done this. I did it to some jerk that was slapping and screaming at his girlfriend over another guy flirting with her. She was trying to get away from the guy that was flirting but he kept following her as it was inside a bar and the guy was drunk and just persisted on pursuing her. The boyfriend didn't think she tried hard enough to to rid herself of the advances and went ballistic on her. I intervened on her behalf being I had seen the whole encounter. He advised me that I didn't know chit and turned and hit her. Wrong thing to do in my presents , I'm sure he knew that when he woke up

• Yes I have and @zombiecommie has bitch slapped me with truth at least 3x now www.killsometime.com/.../2834.gif >_<

• lol ya. never fails.

• Only with the back-hand like a true pimp.

• I've bin bitch slapped and my ear rang for ages, but not as long as the bloody nose they got, lol.

• I have not. God knows I've wanted to! What does it feel like?

• I'd like to bitch slap GAG for always deleting my shit.

• Maybe you should be less of a dick about the things you say

• Sure thing boss.

• Yeah, I did it to a guy and I didn't think he'd be stupid enough to try and fight back.

What Girls Said 2

• I did it once and regretted it. I did it to a guy who was bullying my best friend. I slapped him for calling her stupid after I confronted him about it and he started being a shit. Everyone around laughed at him and I never got in trouble. I felt bad however because no one liked this guy and he had no friends - because he was rude, creepy, and weird to people. I wouldn't do it again.

• I haven't. Yet.
    But I'd love to! But then again, why'd I have such scum spread all over my hand? :3