Should I leave him or keep on trying?

my boyfriend treats me like shit! he makes me so upset and then makes me cry and he watches me
cry and just ignores... tells m m like a kid that needs attention
his girlfriends hate me and talk about me and he still hangs areound with them like nothing and tells me i have no position inhs life to tell him what to do or who to speak to?
he calls me names and when we argue he ignores me like am not in the room

help what should i do?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• And do you cry just to get his attention? If it's for trivial stuff, I guess he is right on just watching and not endulging it.
    Can you update this with a/some real situation where he upset you?

Anyway, If you feel uncomfortable and you feel that he doesn't change, neither do you, and you don't tolerate/ignore each other, I thnik the answer is clear as water.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he treats you like that, you need to leave him. A guy should treat a girl with respect and not like a doormat. Get out there and find a guy that will treat you like a princess đź’‘

What Guys Said 5

• sorry for what you've been through. but be brave enough to let go of those who keep bringing you down. you shouldn’t force connections with people who constantly make you feel less than amazing.

• As much as it might hurt you i think you should move on. No one likes to be bully around and feel like shitt. There should be no reason to be made uncomfotable like that. Good luck

• you should leave him tbh is not worth it!

• I didn't have to read the rest the first sentence was enough leave the asshole ASAP you can do better PERIOD

• Leave him. No guy should stand seeing a girl cry. This happened with a girl I dated, and it practically haunts me to this day.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!