I feel I can't fall in love again?

My ex boyfriend meant the world to me. He was absolutely perfect and just talking to him made me smile. I was so in love with him. We had to break up though because it was long distance and we started communicating less for some reason and completely lost contact all together :/
We broke up about 6 months ago. I thought I was over him and ready to move on. And I keep trying to dating new guys but I'm never happy. I keep comparing all these guys to my ex like "Oh he's not as funny as my ex was" "He's not as caring" "He doesn't do this like he does"
i expect every guy to be exactly like him and I feel like I won't fall in love again unless he's like him.
I don't know how to move on, please help me v. v

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Number one thing to remember is , no one else is or will ever be him ; and that's a fact.. Accept that. You have a preconceived notion as to what guys should be , that ok within reason. Everyone has their quirks and that's cool , that's what makes every person unique and individuals. Embrace something new as you did his uniqueness.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been there before and I thought I'd never move on, but I did. It sounds like you're making progress though, you're not trying to hold on, you actually want to move on. One day you'll just 'click' and realise he wasn't the one, and you'll find someone else.

• Thanks for mho

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!