Am I doing the right thing?

My ex is the one who texts me and calls me I never ever text him or call him first. He is the one who broke up with me through a text saying he didn't love me and didn't want to be with me, followed by months of him being uncertain of what he wants. He tells me he goes on dates, talks to his ex fiancé, but yet he says he still loves me.

Is it good that I never text or call him?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes its really good and u should stop answering his calls as well

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Breakup doesn't mean they can't and don't makeup and that it is Goodbye, my love forever. And with an EX who still Marks an X in his own softie spot here, dear, there is usually motive in mind down not such a fine line when He... Texts me and calls me.
    He is Not ready nor raring for any kind of Real Relationship. He is showing me and should be showing you as well, that with all the Certain signs of his own times Every time, he is Very confused, Is this fickle pickle and Definitely not Boyfriend material nor Marriage material neither.
    He is most likely Missing the Kissing and some His and Her History you both shared. But as far as anything else goes, he is from place to place, face to face, and even with Breaking if off, a cowardly lion down the line, doing it to you every time.
    He may Care about you in his own way but in a Convenient way where it suites him for some cuddling today and with someone else tomorrow in another Way.
    Put him on your own pay no mind list. You will only end up hurt, wearing your poor heart on your sleeve because you never Know... When he will leave.
    Don't roar to his whimsy.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Think is trying to make you jealous , men just don't think some times.

What Girls Said 2

• Yes because there's no point in bringing someone from the past who hurt you, in your present life.

• If I were in your situation I would block him. You don't need that kind of aggravation.