How can u move on?

I love a guy. He doesn't love me back. I cannot move on. I cannot find any man. Nobody wanna approach me. I am miserable. Help. Friends dont care anymore because they are sick of me telling them i wanna move on. But i can't. Help.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• That sure is a troublesome middle position. I could suggest something, highly peculiar yet effective. Considering that your friends aren't so friendly anymore and nor do you have a boyfriend you must indulge into yourself. Those things like "Hobbies" and "pass times" won't seem like small things when you push yourself to do them. whatever it may be, I'm pretty sure it could take you a little away from all of this. I know all this may seem vague, but it's actually helpful.
    The Cure? that's just time. time will heal it all but you just have to wait during which you can spend time with yourself. oh and do forget your friends for a little while. let their frustration/ complains cool down a little with time.
    don't worry,
    i'm pretty sure it's going to be fine
    best of luck!

What Guys Said 4

• You should recognize him as toxic and excise him from your life. Brutally, if necessary.

You could try a ritual, of sorts. Delete his phone #. Lose his emails, email addresses, unfriend him on FB. Collect everything you have that reminds you of him, throw it into a pile in your back yard, and burn it. That always helps me.

Good luck!

• It's gonna take a long time and it's gonna hurt like shit, but you'll get over it. Just let it all out of your system.

• It's takes time. That's all. Focus on things you like to do and reconnect with your friend.

• Ur sure he doesn't love you back?

• Yeah. I told him I like him. He said he is not ready. Jist wanna be friend.

What Girls Said 0