How can I get him back?

okay. so my boyfriend broke up with me because my mom made me go snowboarding with my ex at my bfs work.. (yeah she's crazy) but like I've talked to him and he said that he was sick of my friends hating me and stuff too.. but when I asked if there was any chance of us getting back together he said "idk maybe just not right now" what does that mean

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree your mom made a wrong move there. it's as if she's saying she'd rather see you with your ex boyfriend than have you with your current boyfriend.

I would be scared if she is going to force you into another situation where you are going to be with the ex again.

He is p*ssed right now basically. You'll have to talk to him and tell him that he means more to you than your ex etc and that you care about him and that it was just a stupid trip your mom forced you to go on but I mean, next time why not bring your boyfriend along? that was really weird your mom did that.

What Guys Said 1

• i wouldn't talk to him or text him if I were you. give him his space and let him calm down. he will call you when he is calmed down.

What Girls Said 1

• Exactly that. When he's ready to go back to you he will call or start talking to you again. Just give it time if he really wants to go back to you he will.

Goodluck