True/false. When a girl under 23 brushes you off, than comes around later on?

It's because she is either over being pumped and dumped/ or she needs some security for a while, hence has come back to you, but you'd still just a lower option... ?

• true
  • false

38

Most Helpful Girl

• mm... Ur a idiot if u go back lol

• Even if you did everything wrong the first time?

• From a 20yr old female perspective?

• No I can't say much... I never dealt with this or done this.

Most Helpful Guy

• Reel Big Fish wrote a song about this in 2002: "Where Have You Been?"

Be warned: Fake girls are EVIL.

What Girls Said 2

• You should NEVER consider yourself to be a 'lower option'. Everyone has great qualities to offer, sometimes it is not always visible on the first glance. ( you have to take a deeper look). Have you ever considered that maybe she has grown up a little and is starting to see these amazing qualities in you? You said below that you did everything wrong the first time, but have been working on yourself. Maybe these are qualities she admires. Determination, humility, kindness, these are qualities that are precious and hard to find.

• I brushed my boyfriend off because I friendzoned him and then I realized that was dumb. We've been together 3 years.

• My girlfriend in High school did that to me and I used her for sex and treated her like shit for brushing me off. Choosing to treat her like shit is the best decision I ever made.

• Good for you. @wrightontime

• I feel good because of that. Left everything on the field. No unfinished business.

What Guys Said 7

• In the case of her being the victim of " love um and leave um " I'm sure she had a bit of bad wiring at that time. Sure she shunned you and it's most likely due to her confusion and hurt feelings. If she came back it should be obvious that she didn't mean it to be personal even if you took it as such. She did come back for a reason and it wasn't obligation

• Yes younger women tend to have "back up" boyfriends that they'll initially not date unless there's nothing better. It's most common in high school, the girls in there know you and other guys are interested so she'll go with the most desirable option and if it doesn't work out or she can't find him she'll come back to you so that she won't feel lonely or unloved. As soon as something better comes along she's out of there though.

• a hurting soul...

• @apple24 The relationship only lasted 5 months but I feel complete and no unfinished business.

• @wrightontime oh wow... hmm... your action speak louder than your words

• I don't know but whatever the reason.. she fucked up and missed out

• She couldn't brush me off.
    I won't get near her.

• Look she's young. She's still figuring things out. Maybe she realized you're the better option. Maybe you're the safer option. Either way it doesn't matter. Do you really want to be seconds? I'd show her the door.

• It could be her feelings developed for you

• Both. She's over being pumped and dumped, AND you are her lower option.