One day she loses her card so I give her cash to get through the week. I start working overtime and complain to her about it and she tells me its good because I'll make more money. I said she only thinks that way because I'm gonna use the money to spoil her. I was joking. She took it bad and said everytime I do something for her I expect something back, which isn't true. Since then she has been more and more distant. Fast-forward a week. I send her a text asking her to open up, and she Fucking dumps me. Saying that she can't be with me because I don't like kids and think of a different future are "other factors ". I explain myself the best I can but what can I say? I told her that the me not liking kids thing is a wall I put up so I don't end up a young parent but that I do like kids, and that I do believe in marriage both things true it just took me a while to realize.
It hurts because I really like her. I want her back but I can't see her in person for almost a week and she is distancing herself so I can't reach out to her. When I text she doesn't reply so I stopped. It's been two days what can I do?
- Would you pursue her knowing that the two of you doubt you will last but don't know for sure?Vote A
- Would you let her go so she can find someone she feels is a more safe option?Vote B
- Would you ask to go back to the simple relationship you guys had before and give her more space?Vote C
- Would you wait a few more days and see if she gets in to her right mind and tall then (keep in mind I'm going crazy thinking about why she doesn't want me anymore and the space is making me very anxious and stressed)?Vote D
- Other, add your own. I need help.Vote E
Most Helpful Girl
If you didn't mean those things, I don't understand why you said them.
It seems as if this girl took what was offered to her by you (knowing where you stood on the fence), and left when she felt the time was appropriate. It seemed as if she used you to benefit from the ordeal.
Realistically, if someone told me that didn't want marriage or kids (both things that I want ), I'd leave immediately.
She stuck around and temporarily gained from the situation.
I know you like this girl , but judging by your needs , I don't think they meet hers.
I think this happened for the best and that you should move on and find someone who shares similar views.
I know you really love kids and marriage but you aren't at the point in life where you are ready for those things.
The relationship was never ideal for you in the first place even though you allowed yourself to invest feelings.1THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE