I want my ex back, but don't know how to fix things?

My boyfriend broke up with me a few days ago and has since started to cut me out of his life. I wasn't expecting the break up because we were both so in love with each other (at least that what he told me) I really want him back and I would do anything to make it happen but I don't want to come across as being desperate. I'm hoping that he misses me like I miss him and we'll have a chance of getting back together, I just don't know what to do about the whole situation. Any ideas?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• sorry for what a happened, take the next step (self- respect). I know that a difficult thing but you have to get used to that not everyone will like you and not everyone will hate you, so change your priorities and love yourself first and then others.

give yourself a space and time and cut contact because really at this moment your feelings and yourself more important than him.

Good luck...

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him how you feel, but it's not a guarantee

What Guys Said 3

• To make a guy broke up with you and you have no idea would be just be friends with them. There isn't anything wrong with you being there for them as a Friend instead of girlfriend just less impact. If he misses you and your continue friend relationship is working he would want to be together with you again. Just make sure you don't go over the top since your friends and not gf/bf.

• It all seriously depends on the reasons you broke up with. You should have stated them in your description because there's no way to help you without knowing.

• He never gave me a reason, he just said that he couldn't do it anymore and was done

• Well then you have to accept it for what it is and move on. If he dumped you for no reason, he's not just going to change his mind and accept you back.

• Sounds like he wasn't as in love with you as your thought

What Girls Said 1

• Why did you break up?

• He just said that he couldn't do it anymore

• Oh
      .