Is it strange to tell her im going to miss her when we split?

so i work with this woman that i hate to say that i am crazy for. she isn't single (bad i know). we have kissed and stuff once and although she has tried to back away from the physical stuff probably through guilt i believe she still likes me. i will be loosing my job next week which means i won't be seeing her again more than likely and it really hurts... to the point of tears (very pathetic and un masculine i know) but i have never felt such a pull and connection with anyone in my life. is it weird to tell her that im going to miss her lots? i dont want to be all needy but i want to show her how special she became to me over the past year before we part. screwed up and whiny sounding maybe... ? especially since she's taken but its just the way i feel... especially when it seems obvious she's still fond in return. it blows.

Updates:
add not seeing her again and loosing my job at the same time smack bang before Christmas makes it all the worse lol

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think it's that strange. If she's taken, I would try not to be too romantic about it. But if she's a friend then it's normal to try to part ways on a good note. You could even tell her you'd be open to hanging out or whatever.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and sorry about your job! 🙁 that's a bummer, but you're not alone. It happens to lots of people. Maybe you'll find something even better for you!

• Show All
    • Yeah, good luck! With the girl and the job!

• thanks.. means a lot ;)

• No it is very sweet

0|0
    0|0
    • thank you :)

• another thought... i just hope i can keep my shit together when the time comes to say goodbye. i wouldn't consider myself as over sensitive but im quite sentimental about things lol going to look pretty lame if im there crying like a tool and she's there trying to comfort me lol

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!