Who here has cheated?

Did you get caught? Was it good? Did the thrill of being bad make it better?

43

Most Helpful Guy

• I cheated in my first year of marriage...It was the worst thing I could have ever done. I was literally sick to my stomach afterwards. For three days I tried to keep the guilt down but I began to lose sleep. I admitted the whole thing to my wife. It was a rough year after that but we managed to stay together and work it out. She's a saint.

Bottom line is nobody deserves being cheated on. If your unhappy then leave simple as that. Cheating not only hurts the person you care about but ruins you on the inside too.

What Guys Said 2

• I've never cheated on any girlfriend. The closest thing I've done even close to cheating was end a relationship with one girl for another girl (that relationship wasn't going anywhere anyways), and one time I met two different girls within a week apart, but after about a week I decided who I wanted to be with and ended it with the other girl.

• Never cheated, and don't intend to. One of my closest friends cheated on her boyfriend, and even though she wasn't really in love with her boyfriend at the time, but was deeply in love with the guy she cheated with (who felt the same for her), she feels really bad about. I've seen what it does and I will do everything I can to avoid it.

What Girls Said 4

• cheating on someone will either make you realise how lucky you are to have ur significant other, and feel sick afterwoods, or it might make you feel a rush and make you wanna keep doing it.

either way if ur going to cheat, and don't regret it.. break up with the person..

ive cheated, and it made me realise the guy I was with wasn't right for me. sometimes we need to cheat in order to decipher our feelings for that other person.

cheating isn't something you should do for fun.. it hurts peoples feelings.. there's not much worse you could do to someone who loves you.

• Well I did kiss another guy, no I did not get caught, Its was good, No it was very hard to for give my self

• i cheated on my boyfriend when I was away at university and he was back home. I hated my self for doing that and I can't believe I did. the guilt that you feel afterwards is unbearable. bottom line is: don't cheat. it kills both you and the person whom you have cheated on. I wish I could take it back but I can't .

• I've cheated on my boyfriend once and it was the worst thing I have ever done it made me fill like no one in the world can replace my boyfriend and luckly because my boyfriend loves me so much he staid with me.so with that said I was lucky he still cared about me and kept me so I will say never cheat.