Did you get over you first love?

So, if you are in a new relationship, I was wondering did you get over your first love? Or do you think that it won't ever actually go away and that you will always have some remaining feelings for him/ her?
I'm kinda bored, so this came up in my mind lol

52

Most Helpful Guy

• I've yet to have my first love but I kind of agree. If I ever do get it, I'd be a late bloomer. And if it were to not work out, I think it'd be super hard for me to get over.

• It actually is really hard πŸ˜… hope I don't got through a break up again , like EVER πŸ˜† and food luck for you 😊

• HAHAHHAHAπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sorry I, meant GOOD LUCK πŸ˜‚ this is hilarious XD welcome hahah

• And I meant GET.. Not got through.. Lol I must check what I write after I finish XD

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, yes I did, long before I ever pursued anyone else.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• It took 3 years to get over my first love. I gave him everything. From money, to rides to school, to love, to my dang virginity!!! Eventually you come to realization that maybe he just wasn't the right person to appreciate you and there is a reason you aren't together. And then I think of how many men out there can actually make me his queen rather than his fool.

• I'm sorry to hear that.. But eventually you will find the right guy to appreciate you.. to TRULY love you for who you are and to treat you like a queen 😊 the right time still didn't come, so u just need to be patient and good luck 😊

• Thank you so much ☺️☺️

• My pleasure ☺😘

• yeah i did. i got over it pretty quick though because I'm the one who left. ill never have anymore feelings about it.

• I never had a first... for lust I guess... but I don't think I would like him anyway!

• Barely. I think I am now? But even three years down the line and I'll still think of him and have those warm moments when I really miss him and what we had. Getting there though :) it's took long enough!

• I think the first love will be missed lots of times.. Coz the first things are always the ones that we remember a lot, BUT good luck! 😊