Do guys give up once the girl stops replying to his texts?

he insulted me and i realized the emotional abuse was getting too much. so i walked away from the relationship. he texted me many times and called twice but i won't fall for his trap anymore. i wonder if he moved on to a new girl or he regrets losing me?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• If the girl didn't answer me in 24h without excuse I will leave her

Most Helpful Girl

• I sure hope so cause I'm kind of in the same bandwagon. I've been avoiding there texts and calls becauseII've tried so many times to break up with them before to no avail. I really wish I knew how so I can help but I don't. For the most part, if his emotionally abuse to you, you should move on with your life. You can do so much better.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• I mean why should you care if he has a new girl, you were sick of his abuse... you chose to move on, then do it.